Health & Safety Policy
In accordance with its duty under Section 2(3) of the Health & Safety at Work Act, and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public, who may be affected by its activities, the Directors of CTM Systems Limited have produced the following statement.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work-related accidents, incidents and ill-health. This includes:
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the company subscribes that relate to its OH&S hazards
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who can performance their skills responsibility
- Ensuring the tasks given to employees are within their skill, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety through the effective communications of relevant information, ensuring all persons within the organisation are made aware of their individual responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities and needs for continual improvement of OH&S performance and the prevention of injury and ill health
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives
- Ensuring that health and safety will not be compromised for other objectives
Our health and safety policy will be reviewed periodically to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation. This statement is to be read in conjunction with the responsibilities, arrangements, procedures and guidance that together form the health and safety policy for CTM Systems Limited.