Belt Reception Units
CTM Systems Limited can offer an above ground reception solution which designs out the need for costly civil work required to construct pits, also eliminating the need to access and maintain equipment situated below ground level and the issues they create.
Capable of receiving bulk materials from multiple types of trucks and trailers.
Material is accepted from the discharging vehicle into the import hopper section of the unit, then the belt starts conveying the product into the buffer section, then the belt discharges. Then the unit is ready to receive the next lorry load.
Part or semi clad weather enclosures available.
Odour take off option available.
Also incorporating a low belt level loading height.
- Reduced cost due to elimination of civils requirement.
- Rapid vehicle offload and turnaround
- Compact enclosed construction
- Buffer storage capability
- Conveys wide range of materials
- Can be moved and reused in different location
- Controllable discharge rate
- Creates safe operating environment for site personnel
- Short Concept to installation lead time
- Quiet operation
- Simple design offers very good reliability
- Low maintenance
- Sewage sludge
- Wood Chip
To discuss your application needs for advice and guidance please contact [email protected] or contact Marc Brewster 01531239181.