In addition to supplying quality bespoke material handling equipment.
CTM Systems can provide full turnkey packages. Covering all the elements of a new installation.
- Delivery and off-loading using CLOCS and FORS approved haulage companies. In-house slinger banksmen and appointed persons would undertake loading and off loading to ensure the equipment reaches site in the condition it leaves the factory. In a safe and controlled manner.
- Fully Qualified site engineers, including confined space, mobile plant certified trained, Water board passports, CSCC certification, SSSTS and National Water Hygiene Card to name a few. Our site personnel are experienced within the Food manufacturing and processing sector, Fresh Water sites, Wastewater sites, Waste Recycling, Quarrying, Chemical processing, and Recyclable energy power generation field.
- Control panels & electrical packages can be offered.
- All the installation work will be carried out to pre-submitted Risk Assessments and Method statements, in liaison with the client with approval granted before any work is commenced.
- The client will always be kept advised of progress working to a pre-agreed programme.
- The installation works will be completed in a timely manner, abiding by site legislation and customers working guidelines.
- Commissioning will be undertaken by experienced engineers to determine that the equipment is working within the design criteria of the client.
- Handover, once all works are complete the installed system will be handed back to the client for operation.
- On-site training, CTM can provide on-site training for operators and maintenance technicians to help maintain and operate the equipment.
- Aftersales service and technical backup assistance.
Get in touch