Anaerobic digestion, composting and biomass are ever growing sectors which require materials to be handled to generate renewable energy or to produce valuable products such as compost or fertiliser. Operators in bio-energy demand robust, reliable solutions that have the ability to handle a wide range of materials including food waste, green waste and wood chip and recovered wood. Consistent and reliable material handling is essential to allow processing of feedstocks to generate renewable energy.
- Material feeding hoppers and bunkers
- Depacking unit feeding and discharge screws
- Digestate separation screws
- Storage silos
- Structures, walkways and ancillary equipment
- Full turnkey packages including electrical control and hardware